Aeromat And EcoWise Peanut Ball Care Instructions
In order to keep your Aeromat Peanut Ball at its peak performance and for personal hygienic purposes, we recommend that you clean your ball accordingly to the following care instructions:
1. Before Usage Instructions
Remove all items on the floor before pumping.
Pump air in with hand pump until you can’t pump any more air.
LET THE BALL SIT FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS. THE MATERIAL NEEDS SOME TIME TO STRETCH.
Then continue pumping until the desired size
Check for visible damages. DO NOT use if the ball is damaged.
DO NOT use high pressure compressor to inflate exercise ball. If you insist on using a compressor, please set the pressure under 2 PSI. High pressure pumping could cause uneven inflation.
DO NOT over pump. Please use the following chart as a guideline. Chart may vary depending on body size. A good rule of thumb is that when you sit on the fitness ball, your thighs are parallel to the ground.
2. Daily/Routine Practice Care Instructions
· After each daily/routine practice, simply wipe off the sweat with a damp cloth from the surface of the ball. Natural Mat Wash is recommended for daily cleaning.
· Let the ball dry in room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
· We DO NOT recommend cleaning with harsh chemicals since they dry out the surface of the ball, resulting in cracks and wrinkles.
· For deeper cleaning, dilute vinegar in water and wipe it through the ball. Next, wipe again with water only. If you do wish to sanitize it, dilute your desired chemicals with water then wipe off with water immediately thereafter. Let ball air dry.
· Deep cleaning is recommended once every week if used often. If not, deep cleaning is still recommended before long-time storage.
· Avoid direct sun light when drying as it may result in wrinkles and cracks.
The clean/dry time for the above instructions are based on our recommendation, the actual time for each individual may vary. AGM Group, Aeromat, EcoWise, and its retailers/distributors are not responsible for any claim, demand, or cause of action of any kind whatsoever on account of personal injury, ball damage, or loss of any kind arising from the care instructions given in this package.