In order for to keep your Aeromat Foam Roller at its peak performance and for personal hygienic purposes, we recommend that you clean your foam roller accordingly to the following care instructions:
1. Before Usage Instructions
· Simply rinse your foam roller with warm water.
· Either let the foam roller dry off naturally or gently wipe the water off with a dry cloth. Do not rub vigorously, it may cause damage to the surface of the foam roller.
2. Daily/Routine Practice Care Instructions
· After each daily/routine practice, simply wipe off the sweat with a damp cloth from the surface of the roller.
· Let it air dry in room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Personal Hygiene
· We recommend using an Aeromat Foam Roller Cover when exercising with your foam roller.
· Wash the fabric foam roller cover regularly with cold water and air dry. DO NOT heat dry.
The clean/dry time for the above instructions are based on our recommendation, the actual time for each individual may vary. AGM Group, Aeromat, EcoWise, and its retailers/distributors are not responsible for any claim, demand, or cause of action of any kind whatsoever on account of personal injury, ball damage, or loss of any kind arising from the care instructions given.