Foam Balance Block/Pad/Beam Care Instructions
In order to keep your foam balance block/pad/beam at its peak performance and for personal hygienic purposes, we recommend that you clean your block/pad accordingly to the following care instructions:
Daily/Routine Practice Care Instructions
- After each daily/routine practice, simply wipe off the sweat with a damp cloth from the surface of the block/pad/beam.
- Let the ball dry in room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- We DO NOT recommend cleaning with harsh chemicals since they dry out the surface of the ball, resulting in cracks and wrinkles.
- For deeper cleaning, dilute vinegar in water and wipe it through the block/pad. Next wipe again with water immediately thereafter. If you do wish to sanitize it, dilute your desired chemicals with water then wipe off with water immediately. Let block/pad/beam air dry.
- Deep cleaning is recommended once every week if used often. If not, deep cleaning is still recommended before long-time storage.
- Avoid direct sunlight when drying as it may result in wrinkles and cracks.
The clean/dry time for the above instructions are based on our recommendation, the actual time for each individual may vary. AGM Group, Aeromat, EcoWise, and its retailers/distributors are not responsible for any claim, demand, or cause of action of any kind whatsoever on account of personal injury, ball damage, or loss of any kind arising from the care instructions given.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK:
|Aeromat Elite Balance Beam||Aeromat Elite Spiky Balance Beam|